You'll start out your farm visit
at "Gobbles and Gulps". Its the building with
sheep around the top!
At Butterfield Acres there's
so much to do!! ....hmmmm..let's see...
- Visit with lots of different farm animals....many right in their
pens or thru the fence for the bigger ones!
- Hunt for freshly laid eggs!
- Have a warm snack on a cool day!
- Play on the goat bridge!
- Have a picnic!
- Get tickets for our Legendary Easter Hunt!!
- Have a fabulous week at our Summer Day Camp!
- Feed the critters with some cones from Chop 'n Cones!
- Let the piglets chew your shoe laces!
- Hee-haw with the donkeys!
- Little chicks..how cute!
- Climb on an old tractor!
- Book a firepit and roast some hot dogs!
- Make a noise like a carrot...best way to get a bunny to love you!
- Pose for a goofy picture!
- Great place for your next Birthday Party! or Family reunion!
- Have a cool snack on a hot day!
- Can you get the turkeys to gobble back to you?
- Stilts! ..they can't be that difficult,
- Come for a Pumpkin Hunt in the fall!
- Have you ever milked a goat? Come
on over and give it a try!*
Specific times for each day posted at Admissions
- Explore Nursery Rhyme Park!
- Shaded parks!
- Hmmm what's an emu?
- Learn some good animal jokes!
- Ride over the hills and through
the woods on a tractor-pulled wagon! Specific times for each day posted at Admissions
- Children under 60# can go for a pony ride!
*See Hours and Admission for details. Specific times for each day posted at Admissions.
Top of Page
Kids and Animals Connecting!
Acres is a great place for Grandparents to spend quality time with their Grandkids!
Gift Ideas? Try
a Season Pass (we'd be pleased to
personalize it for you!) or give personalized Gift Certificates for Day
Camps this Summer. We've got cute farm T-shirts and many other "farmy" items...mugs,
glasses, candles, books, fridge magnets, and adorable stuffed farm animals too! AND....Jasper's Great Canadian Adventure....A wonderful series of children's books...written by a Calgarian couple for Canadians. How does a small bear (Jasper) find his way across Canada as he has his Great Canadian Adventures. Jasper Explores the Rocky Mountains, Jasper Explores the Pacific Coast, and ....where will Jasper visit next???? The Wild West of course! And....of course, Jasper comes to visit Butterfield Acres! You'll have fun finding the farm pictures. Jocelyn Laidlaw of CFCN News says "I love this book. Its so much fun...I was totally enchanted." We totally agree! We now have the Wild West book available for sale... $19.99...just give the office a call 239-0638! Great Birthday or Christmas gift idea!
a good look at our photo gallery and see who's at the farm just waiting for
Parties...are very fun at the farm, or we can bring
the animals to you!
Check out our Farm
Fun Events schedule for our year-round activities!
We Recycle and You Can Help! View
our list of recycling items that are useful here
on the farm!
Top of Page Home Page
"Gobbles and Gulps" is where you pay admission and can expect a friendly staff member to answer all of your questions. It's where you can buy a variety of Souvenirs and farm memorabilia such as BRIGHTLY colored
T-shirts and earrings, stuffed farm animals, and where you can purchase instant cameras and film to catch those priceless moments!
"Gobbles and Gulps" is also a food concession where you can buy a hot coffee or a cold space popsicle, popcorn, juice, and all the usual snacks.
Be sure to drop in for a "GOBBLE" (something to eat) or a "GULP" (a drink!!!)
"Gobbles and Gulps" Hours: Open 10am to 4pm daily in July and August. Open 10am to 4 pm weekends only, in April, May, June, September, and October. On weekdays, during business hours just ask at the office across the way and we can help you with any drinks or snacks!
Click here for Other Websites of Interest